I am making available several “drone” domain names for purchase. You may either purchase a domain name outright for the listed purchase price, (which is non-negotiable), or you may make non-refundable monthly “rent-to-own” payments in the amount of your choosing, (at a minimum of $25.00 per month), until your payments equal the full purchase price. At that time, I will authorize a transfer of domain name ownership to you.
If you wish to purchase a domain name, here’s how the process works:
- You send me an email expressing your intent to purchase one of the listed domain names.
- I reply to your email with an invoice for the listed purchase price.
- If you decide to purchase the domain name, you either submit payment in full or your first “rent-to-own” payment, at a minumum of $25.00.
- Upon receipt of either type of payment, I will change the domain name servers from mine to your’s.
(Note: It might take up to 48 hours for the change of Name Servers to propagate around the internet.)
- You continue to submit “rent-to-own” payments upon receipt of each monthly invoice from me.
- During the “rent-to-own” period, I will not use, sell, lease, rent or otherwise transfer the domain name to anyone else; and
- During the “rent-to-own” period, you will have exclusive use of the domain name.
Once the combined amount of your “rent-to-own” payments equal the listed purchase price, I will authorize a transfer of the domain name’s ownership from me to you. (Note: It might take up to 7 days for the change of domain name ownership to propagate around the internet, but you will already have full use of the domain name from my having previously changed the domain name servers from mine to your’s.)
Please note: “Rent-to-own” payments are non-refundable because you will benefit from exclusive use of the domain during the “rent-to-own” period. If you fail to submit any “rent-to-own” payment as it comes due, our agreement to sell/purchase shall be terminated immediately; I will change the Domain Name Servers from your’s back to mine; and the domain name will be made available for purchase again to the general public.